Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day of Thanks--No. Eleven

Lauren: "I'm thankful for a rocket. And I'm thankful for the red car." Once again, this child is thankful for something she does not yet have.

Abigail: "Like homes and foods and pets."

Brooke: "I'm thankful for the veterans.  I'm thankful for an outstanding conference with Abby's teacher.  And I'm thankful for the great teachers my girls have.  Who could ask for anything more?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

A special thank you to my grandpa.  You're the only one I've got.  Thank you for your service in the Air Force.  Thank you for bringing your family back to Minnesota, raising your children, and seeing your grandchildren through such instrumental years.  Thank you for all of the hard work and love you put into the cabin; it is such a central part of who we are, what we love, and what we love about each other.  Thank you, Grandpa, for being you!


{Grandpa and Grandma Bendorf with My Dad
in Washington}

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.