Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day of Thanks--No. Sixteen

Abigail: "You know what I'm thankful for?  I'm thankful for you, Mom.  So write that down."

Lauren didn't get her post in before passing out from exhaustion, so I'll give something I'm thankful for her for.... I'm thankful for Lauren's unique personality.  She's never been shy about being herself.  She's the only little girl I know who makes a fort at a funeral home.

Brooke: "I'm thankful for such a beautiful reviewal for my grandpa.  He's a man who has touched many people.  And Grandpa, I get your signs; I'm thankful God has a new angel at the top of that ladder."

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.