Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thank You Thursday

1. I'm thankful for my Lauren. And her handywork....


{Lauren Swimming in Her Pool}



{"I love my Scooby friends."}

2. I'm thankful for the people I surrounded myself with.

3. I'm thankful for Abby's quick recovery tonight at gymnastics. Well, relatively quick. She rejoined her class and finished the evening successfully leaving me to a few more minutes of peace.

4. I'm thankful my wallet broke before I closed my Thirty-One party. Looks like I'll be adding a wallet to my list of goodies. It's over ten years old, so it's not like I'm not overdue.

5. I'm thankful for finishing my book.  Not so sure I'm thankful for the way I felt about the way it concluded.  Maybe mulling it over will help.

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.