Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. 1919 Root beer is the reason my daughter counts wrong: 19-18, 19-19, 19-20.... Poor Lauren and her inability to separate the two.

2. Great Valentine's Day. Nothing out-of-the-ordinary-special. Just a bouquet of roses, a couple of thoughtful cards, a few candy gifts, a room full of balloons, an array of paper heart decorations, Geoff bringing home Chinese, and Valentinesy bedtime stories. Perfect really.

3. An easy way to tell if someone is from Minnesota or Wisconsin is by the way they say 'Wisconsin'.

4. Just a simple one-on-one conversation with the girls ranks among my favorite things.

5. If given the choice between being described as the cereal or the milk, I'd be the milk.

6. New cell phone loaded & programmed. Wow did I learn a lot about my phone! I'm just glad to be back in business.

7. Abby is full of Guess Whats.  Exhausting.

8. Often I opt to turn off all background noise and let Abby's singing fill my face and my heart with a smile.  The best part is, I don't have to answer.... just listen.

9. I love unexpected deals.  Thanks, JoAnn Fabrics!

10. A chat with my aunt today on the phone.  Priceless.

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.