Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thank You Thursday

1. Thank you to my sister for recommending "The Best Day" for my blog.  After I dried the tears the first several times I listened it, I really began to appreciate it as inspirational.  Thanks, Aubrey.

2. I'm thankful I washed the girls' winter coats and snow pants Monday night.  With nowhere to go for a few days there was plenty of time for them to dry!

3. I'm thankful to be back to school today.  I love the days of lounging, but getting back to a routine does a body good.

4. I'm thankful Abby got to hang out with me at school today.  Since she didn't have school she got to spend the day with me; I love watching her play and interact with other children.

5. I'm thankful I stuck with my book.  I started reading it this Spring and it was so slow that I put it down in lieu of other literature.  Since I'm at a lull in my reading I decided take my New Years resolution seriously and clean out the clutter, which includes finishing this book.  I was nervous it would be hard to get back into, especially since many of the names are foreign to me and it is a lot of people to keep track of.  Surprisingly, it was easy to get back into and finishing the book is paying off.  I'm almost finished, and I can't wait to see how it ends.

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.