Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thank You Thursday

1. I'm thankful for Bengay, and for the frame of mind to use it.

2. I'm thankful our computer is functioning again and I can get on the internet, type a document, etc.  Now if I can just get my phone back up and running.  {I am not thankful everything, including my own body, seems to be falling apart.  Grrrrr!}

3. I'm thankful for the sunshine today, and the rainbow that came peering down from the clouds.  I've never seen a vertical rainbow like that before.

4. I'm thankful for the incredible staff I am blessed to work with, and the fun evening at our CPR class.  Only this group.

5. Tonight I came home late, both girls were tucked into bed, and looking at me were two pictures ala Lauren.  I cannot say with certainty who the live subjects are, but there is no doubt that her Rock is starring in them both.  Geoff says it looks like a bunch of rowdies.  He's probably right.  I love her mind.


No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.