Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thank You Thursday

1. Thank you for a normal, enjoyable night at the gym.  The icing on the cake, they rang the bell for Abby.... She mastered her flip over the bar. Way to go, Abby!

2. I'm thankful for having the afternoon off to spend in Abby's classroom.  She was grateful to have me there.  I was grateful to be there.  I love that girl.

3. I'm thankful for the spirit that lives deep in the belly of those lovely girls of ours.  They were up early, filled with excitement about their school parties today.  Lauren couldn't be more thrilled about her Halloween costume.  There is nothing clever about it, but it is exactly what she wanted.  She is happy as a clam to be going as Woody this year!

4. I'm thankful Geoff made it back to Dayton. After spending all day yesterday in airports, and flying through massive wind storms, he's here and he's safe.

5. I'm thankful for my life.  Sure there are things I would love to change, but they are minor details.  I love my life!

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.