Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Whose brilliant idea was it to start making Oreo balls at 9:00 tonight?!  Pat on the back, they do make awesome eyeballs for my treat bags.  I hope the kids get it.

2. I miss KARE11.  Me, in my jammies, at Mom & Dad's.  Or Shawn's.  Dayton needs good local news!

3. The benefit to being up so stinkin' late working on these treat bags: I'm up for the Tonight Show. That almost never happens for me in Ohio.

4. It's a good thing my dryer is fixed; it's too wet on the deck to dry our garnmets.

5. In all honesty, I wouldn't shed a tear if Jennifer Grey was sent home tonight on DWtS.  She's disappointedly annoying.

6. I miss New Englanders.  I miss their wit.  Their smart-ass comments.  Their wicked sense of humor.  Even the liberal ones.

7. Today's tornado evacuation to the basement yeilded over a half an hour of jokes, songs, stories and fun.  Have I mentioned how great my job is?!

8. My pumpkin seeds are taking a ridiculous long time to dry. I've got some intense ideas for this year's flavors.  Dry seeds, dry!

9. Sony has announced it will stop making the Walkman. I didn't know they hadn't already stopped.

10. I have an odd hunger for the Olive Garden. Any chances when Geoff gets back from Boston he'll be up for it?  Hmmmmm.

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.