Sunday, October 17, 2010

Autumn in Ohio

Yesterday we consumed the best time of year in Ohio.

The girls and I took a trip to
The Pumpkin Barn in the afternoon....


{Pumpkin Tree}



{The Pointer Sisters.... Jump!}



{Jack-o-Sisters}



{My Little Pumpkins}



{Stacked}



{The Short Straw}


That night Geoff and I headed out for date night.  After dinner and a trip to Caribou, we trekked down to Middletown, Ohio for a haunted house experience like no other at The Land of Illusion: http://www.thelandofillusion.com/.

Five haunted attractions, a bonfire enclosed by a fence that burns pallets instead of logs, a DJ, a Breakdance-off, funnel cakes, and a real life headless horseman.  I highly recommend it to anyone in the Dayton, Cincinnati, and even Columbus area!

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.