Friday, October 22, 2010

Flashback Friday

Today, for the first day ever, both of my girls are at school and I am home alone.  Abby's been sick, so knowing Geoff could not take off work today they arranged coverage for me at school to stay home with Abby, since this week she's been home vomiting, rebounding, then vomiting again.  As luck would have it, she's made it past the 24 hour mark without blowing chunks.  That leaves me at home in a house of quiet.

This Friday I'm flashing back to the last time I can truly remember quiet being my normal.  We were in Boston.


November, 2004



{A Very Pregnant Me at the Public Garden
and the Make Way for Duckling Statues}



{Abby's Room.... Just Waiting for Baby}


Now, I'm off to make use of this quiet time and get my chores done!

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.