Saturday, October 2, 2010

Let Me Translate

Abby and Lauren have their own way of posing the world around them through the English language.  The following is a collection of some their unique terminology.

hi-tootsies: open-toed shoes....
Why? Because when you put them on you can say
'Hi' to your tootsies!
bye-tootsies: close-toed shoes....
'Bye, tootsies!'
Chinese chips: chow mein noodles

 
{Exclusively Abby}
 
 
Bullseyes: Buckeyes
commer or commy: comma
 
 
{Uniquely Lauren}
 
 
 chubbies: cheeks
wristests: bracelets
hanimoni: manicotti
hotdog on a stick: corndog
Snuggly or Snug: Snuggie
Onions: Indians
Pia-a-light: Pedialyte
hunna per sen: 100%
the loops: Fruit Loops
tupan: tampon
Tuluf: Duluth
enemy: mummy
poler: fishing pole
a drink bird feeder: hummingbird feeder 
knucklers: finger puppets

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.