Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thank You Thursday

1. I'm thankful for a UMD win tonight.  Sure, I was at the gym with the girls and didn't see even a second of the game.  But they won and advanced to the Frozen Four championship game Saturday night in St. Paul.  Oh how I wish I was there.  I won't be, unless by the grace of God someone gifts me with airfare and tickets to the game.  But that's a long shot.  What I do have is one Tiny super-fan who is ready to cheer at her next chance to see the Bulldogs take the ice....

[Be sure to pause the playlist on the right sidebar to hear the audio.]


2. I'm thankful for my little friends at school, and the time to sit with them and just play.  They have great personalities with so much life.  They are definitely an underappreciated culture.

3. I'm thankful for the willpower to follow through with my parental threat.  I hit a mommy-low tonight, but I'm hoping to make a point to my destructive young lady.  It is not a night I am proud of.

4. I'm thankful for college friends, and for having some to hang out with to watch UMD play Saturday night.

5. I'm thankful for having a book I cannot put down.  Okay, so I can put it down to check on the score of the game, but what I'd really like to do is curl up with nothing but a blanket and this book.  And thank you to Jaime for choosing it!

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.