Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thank You Thursday

This Thursday I would like to thank:

1. The family we have had the pleasure of spending time with in the Pacific Northwest. So far, so good. We're loving it!

2. Belly laughs. Lots of them!

3. Good food. And it's only just begun.

4. The people who are having less-than-a-good-time right now so that I can. To all of you who wear a uniform, especially those overseas in less-than-favorable conditions, I am grateful.

5. Pictures that make me smile. Especially when they involve Geoff in an '87 Twins World Series sweatshirt.... how can that not make you smile?!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Glad you all are enjoying yourselves!! Did Geoff request to see some more embarrassing pics of you??!

Anonymous said...

LoL. I think he's seen them all.

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.