Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Abby's Last Day of Preschool

We made it, Abby's last day of preschool. And I find myself almost out of breath with sadness at how fast the time has gone by. As I look back at the year my eyes fill with tears thinking about all of the new things that have filled her life. Words could never express how grateful I am for all that Mrs. Hart and the staff at Evergreen have done for her. My greatest solice is knowing that there are so many fantastic teachers, friends and so much knowledge ready to greet her as she enters the school years to come.
--------------------------------------------------------
Each year the classes at Evergreen put on a performance to mark the end of the year. Abby's class put on a circus, and of course, Abby was one of the show's elephants.
{Mrs. Hart's Preschool Class of Characters}

{The Elephants}


{Abby's Last Day of Preschool}

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.