Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Ten, count 'em Ten random thoughts this Tuesday....

1. Did Balloon Boy grow a mullet? If so then I'm pretty sure we crossed paths at the Minneapolis airport on Saturday.

2. I'm not a fan of prepackaged Dairy Queen treats. Since when did the stores stop making them in-house? Is it just a trend in Washington? I'm really unhappy about their new look, lack up peanuts & fudge, and new chocolate coating recipe. C'mon DQ, you're better than that. At least you were.

3. Cherries off the tree. Fresh off the tree. Delightful.

4. So I saw a guy standing on the side of the street, just hanging out by his mailbox working on his computer at 1:30 am on Sunday. Yeah, it was weird to me, too.

5. Wearing adult diapers could be fun. I said could.

6. I love special time with the girls when they're away from one another. It's really healthy for all of us!

7. When I Googled mullet to see if I'd spelled it right, it gave me this sight: http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=mullet&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=lU4gTMGpN4zanAe8vfll&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CDgQsAQwAA
While it is hard to choose a favorite, I'm going to have to nominate the family portrait on page two as my choice for Best Mullet Photo.

8. When your child asks a woman if she is a girl, it is awfully hard to snicker. (And no, this woman did not have a mullet).

9. Lauren got a Woody.... the doll. There are a bounty of quotes & endless untapped jokes. And the trip has just begun.

10. We have a collection of giant marshmallows. I'm talking HUGE. What we are going to do with them I can only imagine right now. But no doubt there will be an album on Facebook. Hahaha.

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.