Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thank You Thursday

Five things I'm thankful for this Thursday....

1. Cool air on my morning walk. While it certainly wasn't body-altering, it was extra, extra long. Much needed. Much appreciated.

2. Google, my online spellcheck. If anyone tracked my searches they would certainly be perplexed. Hah!

3. Lauren's sweet little voice. And of course that little snuggled embrace she engulfed me in as she sang me one of her self-composed melodies after breakfast. {Did I mention how grateful I am to be a stay-at-home mom?!}

4. Just a little bit of envy. I'm not talking about the kind that drives jealousy, but the kind that pushes you to reach for your heart's desires.

5. Counting backwards from 5. Don't ask me why I ever started or why I didn't start earlier, but somehow this technique preforms like magic when getting the lovelies to behave on cue. Genius!

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.