Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hand it to Abby

It was time to get Lauren out of the tub, and that means creating the great diversion from what could otherwise turn into a catastrophic meltdown caused by being the first sister removed from the bathing cavity. One thing led to another and the inquiry came out of my mouth, "What are you going to be when you grow up, Tiny?"

Lauren grumpily answered, "I don't know."

And without missing a beat Abby chimed in, "A handful."

I couldn't have said it better myself.

[smile]

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.