Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Here we go again. Ten random thoughts for Tuesday....

1. Junk mail. Really?

2. I need to take a vacation from eating. I could give it a try, but I'm sure it will be a short trip.

3. Maybe just salads. I mean taking time out from them. I've had a lot of salad from all walks of the leafy greens and it seems that when I do I end up feeling horrible. Would sticking to a McDonald's diet be better? I don't know. But I bet Abby & Lauren wouldn't object. I won't be trying it, but it's crossed my mind.

4. Mommy lunch dates are completely underrated.

5. I'm a big fan of cultivating beautiful things out of life's struggles.

6. There is a version of prank calling for the new millennium. I hope our girls never get involved in it. Yikes!

7. Very few things in life are as good as laughing with my best friend.

8. Is it twisted that my favorite part of it's Complicated is when Meryl Streep tries to dig herself out of an uncomfortable situation by suggesting she likes a lot of sperm in her semen? It was my biggest laugh out loud moment in the movie, anyways.

9. This heat has me looking forward to one thing: Winter.

10. I'm going to thank my video camera for saving me from shedding tears at Abby's end-of-the-year preschool program today. Keeping myself busy kept me composed.

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.