Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thank You Thursday

Last November my lovelies and I challenged ourselves to twenty-five days of giving thanks. It was great practice in finding gratitude in small places. I've decided to challenge myself to come up with five things I'm thankful for on Thursdays; finding one is easy, but five? I guess I'll have to find out.

My first installment of Thank You Thursday....

1. I'm thankful for homemade meals (even if I'm the one whose made it).

2. Thank you, Geoff, for coming home early today. Not only did you get the lawn mowed (and it looks great!) but we get to enjoy a meal with you and you get some time to unwind.

3. I'm thankful for my clean white T. I've worn you all day and not a lick of food or stain.... does this mean I'm moving my traditional uniform aside for the updated Gap version? Hah. No.

{it's getting harder}

4. Thank you pretty, pretty clipboard. I love putting together things that are pretty. I also love giving them away. Good thing I take lots of pictures.

{hmmmmm, one more}

5. I am thankful for a new Grey's tonight. While it is true the show has lost some of its luster, I still enjoy a well-written drama. Someone else's drama.

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.