Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Why, why, why is it so hard for Abby to clean up her toys?

2. When am I going to learn BBQ potato chips do not count as a vegetable serving for the day?

3. Rain, rain, go away. I'm sick of seeing the sky so gray.

4. Could this be the Vikings year??? Hah. I think we all know the answer to that one.

5. If I had a million dollars I wouldn't alter my lifestyle, I just wouldn't do the really crappy jobs like painting or mulching any more. {And I'd have a lot more furniture to maintain.}

6. I wonder how hard it would be to get tickets to see the Twins when I'm home this summer.

7. If I had that million dollars I'd also buy a camera. A really good one that takes great pics. Then I'd sign up for a photography class.

8. How did my girls get so interested in cars?

9. I haven't been as into Dancing With the Stars this season as I have in the past. I'm taking that as a huge sign I'm getting my life back. Although last night I spent that particular viewing hour ironing, so I really can't count that as having a life.

10. I love the sound of the porch door closing at Grandpa & Grandma's. If you've been there, you know that sound.

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.