Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thank You Thursday

1. I'm thankful for the fresh mountain air. Geoff & I took a drive up to Mission Ridge {Washington's highest ski resort} last night.  The temps were nearly 20 degrees cooler than 20 miles down in the valley, elevation thousands of feet higher.  Never in my life have I seen snow and been bitten by mosquitoes on the same day!  But most of all, the air was intoxicating.  The most amazing aroma of mountain fir.  If I could bottle it it would have made an endearing keepsake.

{Mission Ridge}

2. I'm so thankful for my in-laws.  You have made this trip to Washington so special for us all!
 
 
{Ice Cream in Leavenworth}

3. I am thankful I finally got to do Washington wine tasting.  Fun & delish!

{Brooke, Geoff, Heidi & David}

4. I'm thankful for my girls.  Without these lovely little ladies my life wouldn't be nearly as fun!


5. I'm thankful Abby has her aunt, Heidi.  The conversations & quality time make Abby's soul sing & smile.

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.