Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. Summer dentist exam. Check.

2. Catching up with an old friend & an enjoyable afternoon at the water park.  Check, check.

3. Looking forward to a day at Mall of America & supper with Grandma tomorrow night.  Life really is good.

4. Thanks to my mother-in-law we had the recipe for super-delish burritos tonight.  The yummy rhubarb crisp was just the icing on the cake.


5. Abby is working on getting out her two front teeth.  She tells people she has two teeth she doesn't need.  True.  Her adult teeth are about as tall as her baby teeth now.  If they don't come out I guess the dentist will have to step in.  D-Day is Thursday @ 10:20.

6. Now that I'm in complete summer relaxation mode it seems almost unfair for it all to end.  I love Geoff, but I'm not ready to go back to Ohio.

7. You never know what you're going to find under Grandma's steps.

8. I love spending time with my cousins when I'm home.  How lucky I am!

9. Lauren's thing lately is that everyone is breaking her heart.  If she only knew.  Funny how in such a disagreeable state is so cute on her.

10. I think it's cute how my Grandma loves Jimmy Johns.  I love Jimmy Johns, too.  I also love Jimmy Fallon and Taco Johns.

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.