Monday, November 30, 2009

Lauren's Thoughts on the Moon

I've been keeping a journal of special quotes; things the girls have said that for one reason or another were noteworthy. And I've noticed a pattern.... Lauren has been thinking a lot about the moon.

August 25, 2009
"Nobody's in the moon. It's just the moon."

November 30, 2009
"The moon is following us!"
"The moon is watching us."

Whether it's just another one of her fascinations with space or a great imagination at work, I look forward to her future discoveries.

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.