Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day of Thanks--The Grand Finale

We set out to record what we are thankful for for fifteen days. Technically today would be day sixteen, but it's Thanksgiving.... We had to include today!

Brooke: "I'm thankful that we are upright this Thanksgiving, and no vomiting to speak of; okay, the night is not over, but there was no throwing up at the Thanksgiving table this year.... Can you tell I'm a bit scarred from last year's Rotavirus?! I'm also thankful for my precious little girls' independence. They got their jammies on and their teeth brushed without being asked or told! Yippee! But perhaps most of all I'm thankful that we were invited to someone else's home for Thanksgiving dinner. Not that I mind having it in my home, but more so the fact that we are actually invited to go somewhere. I'm pretty sure it's because they like us, and not just a pity invite. We had a great time. And since this is our last day of registering an official thank you post I feel I've earned the right to babble. I'm done."

Abigail: "You can't write what I'm thankful for. I'm just thankful for you. And I'm thankful for having Thanksgiving at the Thomans'. I'm just thankful for those things."

Lauren: "I'm thankful for you." That's me!

We hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.