Friday, December 4, 2009

Food For Thought

I try to be very honest with the girls. While their innocence is cute, I try my best to arm them with information, teaching them about life and the world around them. We talk about everything from the nutritional value of the food they eat, to sewers and septic tanks. It is obvious to me from Abby's comments today that she is making connections, and it is sinking in....

"Poop comes from lunch." And after a little more thought, "And pee comes from lemonade."

You get the idea.

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.