Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day of Thanks--No. Five

Brooke: "I'm thankful for good friends. The kind you meet on your journey through life and take with you. The kind that make you laugh no matter how ridiculous the situation."

Abigail: "I'm thankful for paper, coloring, crayons, hair...."

Lauren: "I am thankful for the fire, and Cookie Monster, and Elmo, and the radio, and the light bulb, and books, and Kleenex, and a dress...." This went on for several minutes. I knew she was full of it when she said she was thankful for a dress. She doesn't like dresses.

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.