Monday, November 16, 2009

Day of Thanks--No. Six

Brooke: "I'm thankful for Mrs. Hart and all of the great things Abby is learning in preschool!"

Abigail: "I'm just thankful for my elephant."

Lauren: "I don't want to. I told you I don't want to. I'm getting out of here. I told you, I'm not coming over there."

I can tell you what she won't be thankful for tonight.... missing dessert because refuses to follow directions! And I'm not just referring coming up with something to be thankful for. Oh, Lauren.

This just in....

Lauren: "I'm thankful for my friends, and Miss Kim (her gymnastics coach), and for Abby's teacher, and Rock."

I guess someone didn't want to miss privileges.

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.