Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Kicking Off Fifteen Days of Thanks

Fifteen days and counting until Thanksgiving. Someone said that finding something different each day to be thankful for is harder than you think, so we're putting it to the test. Here is the first of our fifteen days of thanks....

Brooke: "I am thankful for my healthy & happy little ladies."

Abby: "I am thankful for my baby, Lizzie Elephant."

Lauren: "I am thankful the flag and the fire."

I have no idea what fire Lauren is thankful for. I expect more of her random confusion in the days to come.

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.