Thursday, January 22, 2009

Snagged By Her Sister

So the legend goes, one day we were waiting at the end of the driveway for the bus, when with a monster sneeze, out of my mouth flew the biggest, greenest snag I'd ever seen and landed right on Aubrey's leg--a good three feet away! Much to my surprise, Aubrey remained calm and wiped the phlegm from her shin and that was the end of that tale. Today, a new sister snag saga; this one was not so peaceful....

While playing together on the family room floor, Abby let out a graceful sneeze, which produced remnants of her recently eaten breakfast. I would have never known there was an issue, but Tiny, the snag recipient, came limping over to me holding up her pant leg repeating, "She got me." Tiny was repulsed. So repulsed, in fact, that she refused to carry the bundled discharge to the receptacle.

Sisters.

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.