Friday, January 16, 2009

How Do You Measure Naughty?


I feel like I've been hit by a truck! My sinuses are so swollen to capacity and I can't seem to kick this respiratory flu. So today I took it easy.... boy was that the wrong thing to do. It inspired a whole lot of naughty in my little gals that brought out a creative side I'd rather not have seen. Or cleaned up.

So how do you measure naughty? You assess the crime scene, apprehend the perpetrators, assign a sentence, and after you've cleaned up everything the dog didn't get to, you pour it into a measure cup. It comes out to about two cups worth.

I hope your day is filled with sprinkles, and that they all come on a cupcake.

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.