Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thank You Thursday

1. I'm thankful we are getting traffic on our house. I truly did not expect to have any interest this month, so I am pleasantly surprised. I'll be even more thankful if the right buyer comes around at just the right time.

2. That said, at the end of the day, I'm still thankful I have a house to come home to. I don't enjoy the hurry & scurry of getting the house staged and finding something to do for an hour plus. I also don't enjoy saving some of my chores until later in the night, but the fact that I'm still in my home and not a small, cramped living space is something to be especially grateful for right now.

3. I'm thankful for my girls. There are millions great kids out there, but I'm grateful for mine. I just love 'em.

4. I'm so, so thankful for Geoff. We both work hard to do right by our family. It makes my heart full knowing I'm in this with a great partner.... Thank you for all you do, Geoff!

5. I'm thankful for my co-teacher, Robin. If I could pick my perfect work partner, it would be her. What a great feeling to arrive to that every working day!

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.