Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thank You Thursday

1. Thank you, Mother Nature, for the rockin' thunderstorm & cooler temps.  May this be the end all to the disturbing heat of summer.

2. Thank goodness for Book Club.  I had no desire to leave my house last night.  I hadn't even read the book for the month.  But getting out and chatting with friends was exactly what I needed.

3. I'm thankful for this time off work.  I don't seem to be moving too fast these days, and I haven't been able to pinpoint why.  But it's good for me to take it easy and work my way slowly back into the hustle & bustle of our daily grind.

4. I'm thankful for the girls' innocence.  They never cease to make me smile with their young worldly perceptions.

5. I'm also thankful for their curiosity.  Seeing their tonsils was a must.  I'm sure they were disappointed when all they got was a photocopy, but I'm glad they are filled with wonderment.  I pray it serves them well someday.

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.