Monday, February 22, 2010

Hair Raising Day

This morning, Lauren & I accompanied Abby's class on a field trip into the depths of Dayton for a kiddy concert. And that is just what it was.... a get-up-on-your-feet-and-shake-your-fanny jam session. The kids loved it, in fact one of the boys in Abby's class was so into it an area cleared for his break dancing moves. Pure preschool. Lauren was excited all weekend to be going on her first field trip, and I think it lived up to her dreams. She joined Abby's friends in the dance fest.

I could be wrong, but I think all of this preschool and concert has gone to her head, literally. I caught her in the bathroom this afternoon doing her hair in a new style. Of course I took pictures!



No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.