2. Tic Tacs.... I always eat them in pairs.
3. If the 80s had a flavor, it would be orange Tic Tacs.
4. Never underestimate the power of well manicured eyebrows!
5. Gray Hairs: Why do they always crop up on the part in your hair? Maybe it's just me. Either way, I go after them with a good pair of tweezers every time.
6. I'm pretty sure my BFF & I coined the best period code word when we were in school. Shopping. Boys automatically tune out when you start talking about that!
7. Tickle Attacks.... Lauren LOVES them! Here is her list of the reasons why:
- I love it when you tickle me.
- I love it that we can be together.
- When we kiss each other.
- I love my giggle.
- I love it when you smooch on me.
8. Back to periods & my BFF. I can still see her walking around the junior high when she was graced with her inaugural period. She carried around a brown paper bag packed with provisions the entire day "just in case". I was certain it was a dead giveaway, but she was adamant that people would believe it was her lunch. BFF, I won't out your identity, you know who you are. Thank you for the smile all these years later!
9. Why didn't anyone raise an eyebrow when TV show characters had such inappropriate names & nicknames in the 80s & 90s.... like Boner & Scrote. Ahhhh, when being PC wasn't so PC.
10. For the life of me I cannot get Michael Jackson's PYT out of my head. There could be worse songs, I know. Don't suggest any; I'm perfectly happy with that MJ track. For now.