Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. In my book Candy Corn is not irrelevant until after Thanksgiving.

2. Tic Tacs.... I always eat them in pairs.

3. If the 80s had a flavor, it would be orange Tic Tacs.

4. Never underestimate the power of well manicured eyebrows!

5. Gray Hairs: Why do they always crop up on the part in your hair?  Maybe it's just me.  Either way, I go after them with a good pair of tweezers every time.

6. I'm pretty sure my BFF & I coined the best period code word when we were in school.  Shopping.  Boys automatically tune out when you start talking about that!

7. Tickle Attacks.... Lauren LOVES them! Here is her list of the reasons why:
  • I love it when you tickle me.
  • I love it that we can be together.
  • When we kiss each other.
  • I love my giggle.
  • I love it when you smooch on me.
Yeap, that pretty much covers it.

8. Back to periods & my BFF.  I can still see her walking around the junior high when she was graced with her inaugural period.  She carried around a brown paper bag packed with provisions the entire day "just in case".  I was certain it was a dead giveaway, but she was adamant that people would believe it was her lunch.  BFF, I won't out your identity, you know who you are.  Thank you for the smile all these years later!

9. Why didn't anyone raise an eyebrow when TV show characters had such inappropriate names & nicknames in the 80s & 90s.... like Boner & Scrote.  Ahhhh, when being PC wasn't so PC.

10. For the life of me I cannot get Michael Jackson's PYT out of my head.  There could be worse songs, I know.  Don't suggest any; I'm perfectly happy with that MJ track. For now.

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.