Sunday, August 9, 2009

Nostalgia Unhinged

I'm dabbling with a new project that I'm prospecting could pay off: nostalgic pencil boxes. They don't make them like they used to, and neither do I! I've taken this novel idea to a whole new level. Each is hand-crafted and unique, and easily personalized to be used as a child's pencil box, a gift box, a stationary compartment.... the list goes on.

Pencil Box No. 1: Go Your Own Way
Embellished with a number two pencil, designed in an alien/transportation theme that screams little boy.
Measures 8 3/4" x 5 3/4" x 2 1/4"
Pencil Box No. 2: Ice Cream & Polka Dots
Decorated in ice cream & polka dot patterns and tied with a ribbon. Its sweet & cool and plays to any little girl's fantasy.
Measures 8 3/4" x 5 3/4" x 2 1/4"
Pencil Box No. 2: Ice Cream & Polka Dots
The Inside

Pencil Box No. 3: Whimsical School Daze
Lavishly papered in whimsical school days paper, embellished with a 6" ruler and a flower-power punch.
Measures 8 3/4" x 5 3/4" x 2 1/4"

Pencil Box No. 3: Whimsical School Daze
The Inside




No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.