Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Cover-Up

By now you would think I'd have learned. But apparently, I did not, and left the goods in Tiny's reach. They were too much of a temptation, and desire got the best of her.

She fooled no one with the Kleenex Cover-Up. And I am happy to admit that I was also not the one left to clean up the mess. Not this time, at least. This time, it was Daddy's turn. Of course this time the mess was significantly less than the two cups reported in "How Do You Measure Naughty?" But it doesn't quite compare to the monster inscriptions they left on their grandparents floors in "The Night of the Naughties".... See a pattern here?!


Covering up

This:


What are we going to do with her?

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.