Saturday, July 18, 2009

Who Lives in Wenatchee?

Per usual, Lauren was the first one up this morning. And per usual, she got herself dressed and woke the rest of us up with her little chatter. Before long, both girls were in our bed snuggling. Lauren, dressed in her freshly-laundered classic blue Wenatchee shirt, plopped herself on her daddy's chest, prompting him to ask her, "Who lives in Wenatchee?" And before she could get out an answer Abby shouted, "Uncle Kenny does!" Uncle Kenny, the recipient of all of Abby's affection.... never mind that he is on the upside of seventy!

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.