Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cézanne Pancakes

We spiced up breakfast this morning with a punch of Cézanne; giving a whole new meaning to the art of food. By pouring the pancake mix into a simple squirt bottle (you can use an old ketchup or salad dressing bottle.... I picked mine up for 97 cents in the kitchen department at our local discount store) it takes nothing more than a little creativity to bring your pancakes to life.

The girls LOVED them. Next time we'll really get creative with chocolate chips, sprinkles, whipped cream, you name it!
Move over, Cézanne!

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.