Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pecker Pop


Today's trip to the commissary yielded a box of popsicles.... Spring must be on the horizon. When we got home, two very excited girls sat at the little table awaiting their fate: What color will it be today? These were not just any popsicles, they were the fancy new, slow melters packed with vitamin C. That isn't all they were packed with. They were adorned with a strange gummy tip that would make any toilet-minded adult giggle. Abby plowed through her frozen treat. Unsure if the tip was edible, she left it sitting on the end of the stick. Tiny was too repulsed; I just happened to capture a digital image of her reaction to the pecker pop.

Happy hump day.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

That is flippin hilarious! And yes...I see what you're talking about! That's funny:)

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.