1. I have a favorite screwdriver. I wonder if real handymen are partial to their tools. I suspect they are, which by virtue means I am one of them. I am, right?!
2. I cannot hear the phrase, "Jump to conclusions" without adding the word 'mat' in my head. Thank you, Office Space.
3. OMG! I love Worcestershire sauce! I can't spell it, but I can eat it on roast beef like a rock star.
4. Also, I heart ketchup & A-1.... both of which I can spell.
5. This morning's workout I really feeling the burn from Sunday's yard work. Old. I. Am. Old.
6. I have dropped just about everything I touched today. Except children. Thank goodness for that one.
7. Thanks to Bon Jovi I am constantly reminded that the roads are slippery when wet.
8. In spite of the horror that struck Boston yesterday, the best of America shined in Massachusetts. From brave men & women who rushed in to rescue victims, to the runners who went right to the medic tent to donate blood after finishing 26.2 miles, and the locals who offered their own homes for the night. God blessed America!
9. Abby & Lauren are really into their new worm friends. Maybe I should be worried, but the fact that Lauren's does tricks makes me giggle.
10. I'm not ashamed to admit that one of my favorite activities is going to bed early. Like 8pm early. Darn you Daylight Savings Time for still light outside and making me feel guilty for my sinful pleasure.
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (174)
- ► 2010 (261)
- ► 2009 (81)
- Fairborn, Ohio, United States
- I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.