1. In light of recent speculation on upcoming changes at The View, I'm waiting for the announcement that Elizabeth Hasslebeck will be making the move to FOX News.
2. Am I the only person who finds it ironic that Daylight Savings Time actually lasts longer than standard time?
3. "Hey, Mom. I saved a fart for half an hour."~Abby.... Just one of many random quotes you'd hear if you were a little mouse in my house at bath time.
4. I often wonder what song Selena Gomez is referring to when she keeps hitting re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat.
5. Loved the way the wizard's back story was laid out in, "Oz The Great and Powerful". But I'm left wondering one thing.... Was Glinda the Good Witch of the North or the South?
6. More irony. It's funny that the same children I eagerly tuck in bed at night are the same children I can't wait to smother with kisses in the morning until their eyes open.
7. PC Gone Wild.... How long will it be before little boys named Hunter will be banned from schools because their names is not only violent, but also threatening?
8. I can eat pickles, but cucumbers make me sick. Odd, huh? And unfortunate.
9. News by the Numbers. 5: The number of loose teeth currently residing in Lauren's mouth. 8: The number of teeth Abby has lost thus far. 100: The number of cents the girls get for each surrendered tooth. 1: The number of coins the girls find in their Tooth Fairy Pouch. You do the math, with the average going rate of Tooth Fairy at $2.42, my girls are getting the glittery shaft. Shhhhh!
10. Melt My Heart Quote-of-the-Night: "Mom I love you untell The Sun stoPs."~Lauren
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (174)
- ► 2010 (261)
- ► 2009 (81)
- Fairborn, Ohio, United States
- I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.