Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lauren's Man


This is one of those moments that take your breath away. The girls have been busy drawing, and what does my little Lauren draw? A man! I really haven't taught them how to draw anything, so I can't take credit, but I believe my dad is responsible; they were busy drawing in sidewalk chalk together last week. While I realize some of you have children who create elaborate spreadsheets, can solve complicated math equations, or make a ridiculously delicious peanut butter and jelly sandwich, so this isn't that magnificent in the scheme of things, but it is the first time Lauren has drawn anything other than a circle. It's a big deal for us!


Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cool! And...I think if it was me I'd cry and then I'd keep it!

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.