Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. Today Abby mentioned someone living in the Fawn Ridge neighborhood.  Lauren thought she said Clown Stage.  I don't know why that strikes me so funny.

2. Abby amps up the naughty during the holiday season.  Any special event really.  Grrrrrrr.  It makes this time of year that much less sweet.

3. I finally decide to suck it up and get my flu shot in the wake of recent reports about this season's flu being particularly bad and this season's shot being spot on; low and behold.... Target is out.  Grrrrrrrr again.

4. When the temperature started to drop today I wanted to jump in the air and kick my heels.  I can't actually do that, but it my head it was a perfect ten.

5. Rudolph is on tonight.  You have no idea how excited I am for one of my favorite nights of the year!!!

6. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be married to Jimmy Fallon.  I'm not wishing, or even day dreaming.  But the guy is well-versed in the talent department.... I wonder if he's as fun at home as he is on TV.

7. Absolute favorite job, hands down is the one I'm currently in.  Love the kids.  LOVE the staff.... how am I ever going to find another job I enjoy going to half as much as this one.  Boston, you have big shoes to fill!

8. Did I mention we're moving to Boston?!  Oh so bittersweet.

9. It's funny how the thought of doing laundry can be such a weight on your shoulders.  And then you don't have access to your washing machine for a few days and it's return makes you want to jump in the air and do that heel kick thing again.

10. I didn't realize how much I missed Lizzie until a dog came up to me yesterday for some attention.  And then Lauren picked out a story about a puppy nuzzling its owner for attention.  I sure do miss that Lizzie Girl.

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.