1. It absolutely drives me crazy when toothpaste gets on the cap. I hate to be so fanatical about something so absolutely insignificant, but I truly despise it.
2. I'm fond of the girls learning from others. Sometimes I believe the impact others make with a single action is ten times as powerful as any single action I can make. On the other hand, it's hard to see them learning the What-Not-to-Dos from people they look up to. They're too little to see the faults in their role models.
3. Good morning hugs & kisses from my girls NEVER get old.
4. Reevaluating.... it's not as fun as it sounds.
5. After a weekend with good friends in Michigan Geoff has fallen in love with releasing lanterns. I've become fond of Moonshine. I think we're evolving backwards.
6. My new favorite author just might be John Green. I was a big fan of The Fault in Our Stars. The story, the writing, the way it touches the reader. Fantastic!
7. If I wanted to wake up to 180% humidity (okay, I'm exaggerating a little) in September I would still be living in Florida. This weather is zapping every ounce of energy I have. Yuck!
8. Thank you to the girls' teachers. I was beginning to lose faith in teachers' diligence on correcting children's homework. Thank you for proving me right that doing your school work right does matter.
9. Tired. Hot. And sooooo tired. Please cool off soon. I'm too young to feel this damn old.
10. One of my favorite things: Lauren creeping into the kitchen in the morning while I'm making lunches and just wanting to hang out. Love that kid!
- ▼ 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (174)
- ► 2010 (261)
- ► 2009 (81)
- Fairborn, Ohio, United States
- I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.