You will need:
- Construction paper or card stock: the color of your choice for the petals, and green for the leaves
- Scrapbooking paper: two colors or designs for the flower's center
- Dum Dum Pops
- Small hole punch
- Cut out three hearts. Use a pattern so they are symmetrical and folded down the center. Punch a hole about half an inch from the bottom of the heart.
- Cut out two green leaves. Again, it's easiest to create a pattern for symmetry. I brushed the edges with green ink for extra flair.
- Cut out two flower centers, each from a different patter or color of paper. I made my pattern for this by drawing a petal, then moving it around to get a five-sided flower center. Punch a hole in the center of each and bend the petals up slightly to give your flower more dimension.
- Push the Dum Dum (I painted the sticks green) through the two flower centers, then the three heart petals.
- When you've got the heart petals arranged to your liking, glue the green leaves to the back of the hearts.
For the finishing touch, add a message or a 'To and From' tagline.
- You're a Sweetheart
- Be My Bud-dy
- Our Friendship is Blooming