Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's Just Like Wiping Off a Table

As Lauren is standing in the family room removing every article of clothing she has on, she announces to her dad that she is off to go poop.

Geoff responds, "Wipe yourself off this time. You've got to learn to do it. It's just like wiping off a table." [Insert my laughs from the kitchen.]

Lauren struts to the bathroom in nothing but a ponytail, "For me it is like wiping off the wall."

I'm not even sure I know what all of this means. And as long as I don't have to deal with it, I'm okay with that.

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.