Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Talking Body

As you may or may not be aware, my babies have been sick with a stomach virus for well over a week. It has been the strangest illness.... during the day they seem fine and chipper, at night they vomit until it stings. This morning, after another nite of throwing up, Abby, Lauren & I were in the toy room playing games. All of the sudden we heard a fart. Of course the girls started giggling, and immediately I blamed Lauren, our resident gassy gal. Lauren just grinned and said, "No." Abby started laughing and proclaimed, "My body is talking."

No idea where she got that from, but I sense a creative writer in the making.

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.