1. I am thankful that despite the record breaking flooding in Duluth early yesterday, no one was seriously injured or killed. They have a long, broken road ahead of them.... you're all in my thoughts & prayers.
2. I'm grateful that we are afforded the opportunity to come home in the summer months, and equally as grateful for our annual two-week adventure in Washington to see the rest of our family. It certainly makes up for the other ten months of the year when we fly solo in far away Ohio.
3. I'm thankful my grandma has successfully made the transition from life on the farm to a suitable place in town with her mind & independence in tact.
4. I'm even more thankful I still have my grandma to spend time with. Both grandmas!
5. I am so grateful for Lauren. It is dreadfully painful to be in her presence when she is tired or hungry, but she makes up for it when she's not. The child has a kind heart and she's a good friend & loving little lady. I thank God everyday for that girl.
- ▼ 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (174)
- ► 2010 (261)
- ► 2009 (81)
- Fairborn, Ohio, United States
- I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.